Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can I get some cheese with that "whine"

Good Saturday evening Sugarplums!

Things were going great...woke up and read my spiritual text...went for a great run...ate all the stuff I was suppose to...etc...and then tonight came...honestly I don't know why I'm even acting surprised...because I went with the intentions to take a free point and have some wine...but anyways I went to a Christmas party....and yes, I had some wine...I was able to avoid the sweets table that I swear called my name like 10 times :) and apparently there is a good reason for staying away from all these things we're suppose to...because after having that stupid wine,my stomach is killing me...ridiculous I tell you! I'm not even sure I tried to have will power....Alright, Alright....enough with all the whining!

Yippee for us...coming to an end of our 5th week!

I hope you all are warm and cozy and snug in your beds.

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Jen, I forgot to ask when I saw you if your stomach was better.
Was the wine good at least?