Friday, December 18, 2009

Mr. Sandman...bring me a dream...bung, bung, bung, bung

Well...had to take my free exercise point today...poor little sicky was home with strep throat :(

I honestly either am looking forward to all the holiday stuff being over or am just having an off day...maybe I need to prioritize better and drop all the stuff that isn't something I NEED to do...ooh maybe that will be my personal goal for next week. Lately I feel like 90 percent of my day is in the car...freak out!!!

Tomorrow half pint will be performing in the Nutcracker!...She's sure to be the sweetest little angel on the stage...wish her luck.

This day has absolutely exhausted me...that is why my friends...I have made a date with Mr. Sandman...and promise to be in better spirits tomorrow.

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: