Thursday, December 17, 2009

"There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them.”

Hi Sweets!

My posting will be super quick this evening...have one little dumpling sick in bed :( ...poor thing has been complaining that the inside of her cheek has been hurting (since yesterday)...well goodness...we went out to get a little shopping done...and she cried the whole time...finally...I looked in her throat and could NOT believe the size of whatever it is in her poor little throat...she couldn't even eat :(

Ok I must leave...heading out to do snack bar duty for the cheerleader....AAWWWW...calgon take me away!

Challenge stuff going well today....Hope things a good on your ends!!!

Have a good evening...pray for me.

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

bets said...

Hi Ladies,
Just read Jen's comments about others being interested in doing another challenge in Feb. I have a few friends who would be interested too! So lets do another, i think the motivation of getting back into a swimsuit in May would be good. I am not doing great with the holidays, but again i am defintely more mindful about things. Going to drink some water right now!
Take care all,
Bets~