Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Um....hello, are you all still alive???

Hello Challenge buddies!

Ok...so honestly...are some of you in a challenge rut??? I've talked to a few of you...and it's kinda feelin like the spark has gone out...I'm definitely NOT feeling the excitement (like in the first few weeks)...no comments...no calls....WHATS UP GIRLFRIENDS??? What can we all do to light your flames again....to get you all back on the wagon???...maybe we can all meet for some exercise...you know it's nice to get together and chat about how it going...refuel maybe!...All I'm saying is don't let that Feb. 1st date be your out for RIGHT NOW! There's no time like the present Sweet cheeks :)

Alright...enough with all the nagging...these lips are sealed!

I hope this post didn't make you all feel bad if you are in that rut I was talking about...hopefully it gets you pumped up! Come on Girls YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Sleep well...and I hope you all wake tomorrow with a positive outlook on this whole challenge business.

Sweet dreams :)

2 comments:

kimbranch said...

Ok sis, you are right. I am definitely in a rut. The last few weeks I have been so overwhelmed with life, such as the whole buying a house thing, I have been slacking on the challenge. I am not quitting. I am still trying to get in my points and have really made some changes in my life.
Love ya sis!!

Jayme said...

I'm in it still and loving it. It seems to make my life a little eaiser for some strange reason. I don't have to eat all that junk and the family knows now that this is life. Exercise is important. I feel great. I love going to the gym and looking at the person next to me and compete against them. I know that sounds funny but it works. I'm still in for Feb!

Tonight we had no more fruit for my second piece of the day. I sent Tim to the store, he was taking a little longer than I wanted. I looked at the clock it said 7:24, I was starting to worry. I needed to get my fruit in and he needed to get home. I think I might have said it and Jason James txted dad, "Get home with Mom's fruit she needs it before 8." Is that so funny. I never said anything to him but they just know. I think I said it's 7:24 I hope he gets home soon. Love it!

Thank you for the blog! Great job.