Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shhh...don't tell :)

Howdy Sweet Cheeks!

Just returned home from another school concert...this time it was the two littlest dumplings...They were so adorable...although the little mister yawned through most of it :)...he refused to wear the snow scarf that all the other children wore...so instead he wore it around his waste!...awww...silly boys!

Shhh....I've got a secret...Now promise your not going to tell...ok...I'm going to just come right out and say it...here it goes...I actually had to use a free point today in the exercise catagory....UGHHHH!!!...I hate that I had to do it....see I told you all that I can take things a little to far....I'm actually feeling guilty...but there was just no time....see I also told you all that I need to have more "balance" in my life...right? I know I'm a nerd!

Alright...I'm closing for tonight...can't wait to curl up and watch the Biggest Loser finale!

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

ShoppingShelley said...

Who are you kidding, you are probably exercising your way through Biggest Loser right now.

Your dumplings were adorable tonight, even with a yawn or two. We had a great night with great company. Blessed I am once again!