Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Baby...it's cold outside!

Yippee...our house is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!...Got both trees up...(one for me to decorate and one for the little elf's)...of coarse their not decorated yet...but at least all the turkeys and pilgrims have returned to their homes in the rafters :)

Tomorrow I will be cheering my running partner on as she runs in her first Marathon...Good luck B.C...I know you can do it...I'm sure I will cry like a baby when she crosses the finish line....I'm such a dork like that :)

So...I didn't do the run/walk today at Ancil Hoffman...to many things to get done around the house...then realizing I never talked to Sherron and would have no way to find her...oh well...hopefully we all can start getting together more to exercise...maybe weekends are best with everyone crazy schedules.

K...If you all have not seen the movie "Blind Side"...you have to go see it!!! Don't forget the Kleenex....even the stinkin previews made me cry!

Can you all believe tomorrow will be a month for us on this challenge...woo hoo...We are awesome!!!

I hope you all sleep well...don't let the bed bugs bite.

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

ShoppingShelley said...

Two Trees? I gotta come and see this. Hopefully Lauren doesn't get any bright ideas!

We went and saw Blind Side this weekend as well, AMAZING movie! Loved everything about it.

Give a few cheers for the marathon runners for us. We have gone and watched as well, talk about motivating.

Have a great rest of the day.