Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Motivation is what gets you started...habit is what keeps you going

Good evening you little sweet potatoes...

I've got to tell you all how impressed with this challenge I am...not only for myself...but for all of you! Things are really coming together...and starting to really become habits of mine...versus feeling like I'm forcing myself to get all those points. I was talking with my sister tonight...and she was trying not to feel guilty that she was unable to get all her points...but what I should have told her (and if your reading this...here you go)...you should absolutely not feel bad...because whatever your points were...I think you said 67...well, that was 67 things you most likely were NOT doing 5 weeks ago...right? Anyways...I am so proud of us all...here's some BIG HUGS from my home to yours :)

Did you all watch the "Biggest Loser" finale?...Those contestants looked fabulous I tell ya!...It truly amazes me what a little attitude change and a bunch of hard work can do once you set your mind to it...I think the winner lost like 176 lbs in 6 months...maybe even more...can you even believe it...that is INSANE....and so awesome!...they were glowing with happiness from head to toe...which made me cry even harder....as if I personally know them or something...jeez Louise I'm a sucker for those kind of shows.

We have an old friend coming in late to stay the night...so I better get his bed ready before he gets here...bless my sweetums for going to pick him up so late.

Sleep well and sweet dreams :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I did see the Biggest Loser and I too thought they all looked like they just glowed. The money would be nice, but the weight loss is the life changer. I hope they have continued success, bless them!

kimbranch said...

Thanks Jen. You are very right. I am doing things daily that I wasn't before.
I am going to let myself enjoy my birthday weekend!
Love and appreciate you.