Monday, December 7, 2009

HUNGRY!

Well all be...two pretty random things happened today...snow in Carmichael (our pipes were even frozen this morning) and my picture on the front page of the paper...Yep...same one I posted last night!

Just got home from watching my beautiful girl sing in her school concert...it truly amazes me to watch her these days....so strong and independent...yet so ridiculously goofy at times...these are the days I step back and wish that her dad was still here to see what a wonderful young women shes becoming.

Aw man...not a big fan of doing things in the early evening and returning home after our 8 o'clock cut off....ugh...STILL HUNGRY...I guess it's me and my friend water for the night :)

Any of you chickadees up for some exercise this week???...walk...run...etc???

I hope you all had a fabulous day...keep on goin you little cuties...have a wonderful 5th week!

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put a bar in your purse at all times! I ate mine for dinner the other night on the way home from Grass Valley...you just never know when you will need it!
Sara B