Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's your New Years resolution???

Hi there you little Swizzle Sticks :)

Alright...Listen to this...I just saw a friend of mine today (who is also doing the challenge)...she has LOST 20LBS so far...can you all believe it...I think that is so fabulous...I could just scream with delight...lets give her a round of applause ladies....YOU GO GIRL!

So...do any of you make New Year's resolutions??? In years past I have challenged myself to things like...no soda for a year.....no sweets for a year...etc...This year I think I will be making "this" challenge my goal. I'm sooo looking forward to all the new folks out there who are interested in starting Feb. 1st....in about 2 weeks I will be posting, emailing, calling anyone and everyone...so stay tuned for more info and start talking it up to your friends and family :)

Omgosh...I keep forgetting to post what I am thankful for...so once again here it goes...Today I am thankful for: My oldest...who can drive her sweet mama around town...It is so great just to kick back, relax, text...anything my little heart desires...and let her be the taxi for once..Ha!

Well...I better close this evening...getting ready to snuggle up with the family and watch a movie.

Sweet dreams :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be part of your challenge starting Feb. 1st! I know others that might want to do it also. Let me know if you are really going to start one! Sherron

Jenny said...

Great Sherron...I'll email you :)