Thursday, December 24, 2009

The reason for the season

Merry Christmas eve you little sugar cookies!

Posting from the ol blackberry again...please excuse all the mess ups.

We are on our way home...to get the little munchkins to sleep...so Santa and his little elf (that would be me if you hadn't guessed)...can prepare for a joyous Christmas. I can't wait to have them wake in the morning...I'm almost gitty :)

Okay wanna hear the sweetest thing ever...this evening my sweetums was telling the little mister how Christmas was about giving, and being with family...etc...well, the little mister looked up at Daddy and said...um dad no its not...it's about Jesus! I thought that was so cute...he actually acted like...duh dad...lol!

Alright...almost home so I better close...I hope your Christmas is merry and bright!!!

Sweet dreams :)
P.s. had to come home and take a picture of the little cuties dressed in their Christmas jammie's!

0 comments: