Monday, December 21, 2009

Positive impressions

Hi!!!

I Hope you all are having a GREAT first day of our 7th week!!!

So...yesterday one of my little ones was in the kitchen with a cookie...and said..."mommy, don't you wish you were allowed to eat one?"...and at that moment I thought how sad that she things I'm not "allowed" to eat sweets...(like I'll be in trouble if I eat one)...then my second thought was I could use this to teach her a little something about why I try and eat healthy...so I bent down...and simply said...oh sweet cheeks...mommy is allowed to eat and do whatever she wants to...It is my "choice" not to eat sweets...and went on to tell her the reasons why I was doing the wellness challenge...etc.

All I know for sure...Is I feel a heck of a lot better...and I truly do hope I am making positive impressions on the people around me...especially my children :)

Oops....just realize last nights post didn't have what I was thankful for...here goes tonight's...

Today I am thankful for my children's kind hearts...they were so sweet today to take their own money and buy each other Christmas gifts.

Have a happy healthy evening.

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: