Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Clarence

What's shakin bacon's...that would be veggie bacon of course :)

So...this morning at work...one of my old peep's (for those of you that don't know I teach senior fitness) asked me for the hundredth time if I REALLY appreciate my legs...and no it was not a come on :)...his legs are pretty bad and he has trouble getting around to do the basic of things. He went on to tell me how he really wished he could still walk, run, dance and even do a single jumping jack...For some reason...today it got me thinking how right my little Clarence is...I should REALLY appreciate my legs...WE should REALLY appreciate our legs for goodness sakes!!!...We should not take advantage of our bodies that God has so graciously given to us. SOOO...I've decided from this day forward I will thank God each day for my body...I do not know how long I will have it....but I do know that I will do all I can to keep it healthy and strong...and I will continue to dance and do jumping jacks to my hearts desire!

I hope you all have found this crispy cold Wednesday to be superb!

Sweet dreams my healthy peeps :)

2 comments:

kimbranch said...

I really love this post. It really makes me stop and think about the things I do have. With all the medical issues I've had in the past few years and how badly my feet hurt all the time, I get can forget about all the things I should be thankful for. It may hurt to walk, but I still can...my body may hurt at times, but I can still move it....oh, and I can dance!

Jenny said...

oh yes we all know you can dance :)