Saturday, December 26, 2009

She must want something :)

Hey Sweet Cheeks!

Whatca all been up to?...Hopefully recovering from yesterday :)...Today has been very relaxing...the best part was coming home to my oldest dumpling and her friend making us all dinner...I wish you all could have tasted the delicious plate that sat before me...man oh man was it yummy...I was served...(wait hold up...did you catch that I was SERVED...in my own home...fabulous huh?)...Ok lets try again...I was served shrimp marinara pasta...with a great tasting Greek salad...I honestly would have ordered it all in a restaurant...Still not sure what came over them...I'm just waiting to find out what they want...lol!

It was also really great not to have a ton of snacks laying around the house today...feeling sooo much better than last night!

I will be out of town tomorrow night...so I probably will be taking a free point for journaling...If my phone has service...you bet your bottom I will be on it blogging to you all.

I hope your evening is going well...sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: