Saturday, December 19, 2009

While sugar plum fairies dance in my head

Hello dear friends!

Away from my computer...so I'm posting from my phone again...yikes it uses up so much juice that I hope I can finish!

Well...the little angel was absolutely delightful on stage today!!! I've never seen something more precious...she brought tears to my eyes!

Alright Laura...love the idea about writing down things your thankful for...think I will steal it and start adding one thing each night to my post. Ok here it goes...
Today I am thankful for all those beautiful ballerinas that worked so hard to give me and my whole family a wonderful day of entertainment...we are sure to cherish always :)

Yeah...I made it before my phone died!!!

Have an amazing rest of your evening...oh wait one more thing...can you all tell my attitude has changed??? For the better that is!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: