Thursday, December 10, 2009

cuteness all around

Good evening you sassy things!

Today has gone relatively smooth...easy day...not much new to add...how are all of you? I went for a walk today with a girfriend of mine....you should have seen us...we had 4 yorkie pups...all dressed in sweaters...absolutely adorable! Mines "Picasso"...there in front :) Looking down.

I have an extra dumpling for the night....my niece is just about the cutest thing you'd ever seen..although 3 hours ago I might have told you different...I became very concerned...when the first 15 minutes she was here (without mom & dad) she sat screaming at the door...but as the evenings progressed things have become much better...kiddos are loving their cousin...they sat with her while she ate, the girls have done her hair in cute little piggy tails...they've even put her jammies on...at this point I could probably leave and know one would notice :)

Well...I will close for now....have a great day tomorrow....and

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: