Thursday, January 14, 2010

what's cookin?

Howdy All!

I must say...today has been very relaxing...so far that is...(might not be so quick to say that when the rest of the fam gets home)...I went for a long walk with the pups...went to the movies...and to top it off...a nice day outside with even a little sunshine....Sure feels good to get out and enjoy life today :)

Getting ready to make some chicken tortilla soup (in the crock-pot)....it's super yummy...and right before I add the chicken...I pull some out for little ol me...and voila!...I've killed to birds with one stone! I am always on the look out for easy crock-pot recipes....so pass them my way if you have some keepers.

OK....please tell me you all watched American Idol last night....what the heck....the old guy who sang..."Pants on the ground....pants on the ground.....thinkin your a cool cat with your pants on the ground"....seriously funny stuff!

Alright...need to close so I stay on top of my game this evening...and don't get to far behind...Hope all of you who are still in the challenge are having a great week 10...can you believe it...only 2 more weeks!

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Shelley said...

OK, so my brother posted something on FB this morning "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground" I had no clue what he was talking about. I thought I missed a video or somehow hid one he posted. (I hide all that Farmville, Mafia Wars, all of it) I called him and he said watch AI, I DVR'd it and OH MY GOODNESS that was funny! I hope he makes some nice cake off that.
So glad you are better!