Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy b-day MLK!

Hello you little Chickadee's!

I have had another fabulous day...definitely making up for the yucky few days I had earlier in the week. I just love that my sweetums and I can have a date while the little dumplings are ALL in school.

Yippee!!!...we already have 36 people who have gotten in touch with me about the upcoming challenge...now all you girls (and guys) need to do is email me pictures and reasons for signing up....oh and lets not forget the 10 dollars please :)

Well shoot...we had plans to take the kiddos snowboarding this weekend...but after looking at the funky forecast....its not looking so good. Rain everyday next week....ugh!

The kid's have been singing Martin Luther king songs all afternoon...so cute!...Happy birthday Dr. King....here's to you!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend...

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: