Sunday, January 17, 2010

stupid football :)

Hi Girls!

I'm just getting right to the point...today has been VERY boring...aside from the nice run this morning..(thank goodness before the rain)...I've not done much of anything...Well, I did clean a little...but thats no fun. I think if I have to stand by and watch football anymore I could flip!

I can't even thing of much to write this afternoon....this is so not like me...I'm really hoping for a more eventful evening.

Ok...I just took a break and went to make myself some tea...maybe after blogging I should curl up with a book and enjoy doing nothing...alright I'm closing...I'll I'm doing now is rambling.

I hope you all have a super evening...don't forget to send in your points challenge girls...11th week here we come!

Sweet dreams you cozy cuties :)

1 comments:

ShoppingShelley said...

I didn't know you were so bored yesterday, you could have come shopping with me. I was just looking around for nothing specific (after the tile), just wanted to shop.

Ryan is a Hockey fan so the nice thing is it is one game and he is usually done. There are a lot more games though. And, don't get me wrong, he does watch football because of Fantasy Football, but doesn't have to because he can get the score on the computer.