Saturday, January 9, 2010

At last!!!

Hello all you sassy sisters!

We just recently re-did one of our bathrooms...and for about 4 months I have been trying to decide what type of decor to put in there...I'll go out...buy all the towels...pictures...and counter stuff...and absolutely hate it!!!...well today girlfriends...at last....I have found what I've been looking for...thanks to my fabulous sister-in-law (the interior designer)...it looks fantastic!!!

So...I had to use my free (eat after 8 pm) point tonight....ugh!....whatever, I guess...I need to get over it....It just bums me out when its not even my fault...I tried...its just the ding dong restaurant wasn't cooperating.

I am just down right tuckered out I tell ya...the little mister hasn't been feelin 100% the last few days...and has woke me up early 3 mornings in a row.

So once again...Mr. Sandman and I have some talkin to do...nighty nite all...

and Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: