Wednesday, January 13, 2010

up and moving....yippeee!

Well Hello all you Fancy Followers!

I have been feeling under then weather the last few days...but after alot of rest...(which is very hard for me by the way)...I'm back...not 100%...but definitely in the the right direction! Here's a great BIG THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends who have been helping with the kiddos...you girls ROCK!

Here's a question for you all...Why is it so hard to just stop and breath?...Even when I'm ill, I go crazy to just SIT!!! It takes a huge effort on my part to just stop and get healthy...ugh! Although, I have to say I've seen some great movies while lounging around...have you all seen "Chocolat"...it's an older movie...but fabulous.

So...I've had some great response for the Feb. 1st. challenge...keep getting the word out girlies!

Alright...back to the couch I go....Have a wonderful rest of your day...(and evening)...

Sweet dreams :)...(I know it's only noon....but have to close with it)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I am glad you are feeling better! It really sucks to be sick when you are president of your own company. We, as moms think it won't run right if we can't do it all. I think it was someone else telling you that you need a break.

Missed your Blog the past few days. Good thing for free sick days ;)

Jayme said...

Glad your up and moving or at least to type us a message. :) If you need anything call, the kids can come play. Sorry you were down. Hope your in full force soon.