Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho...it's back to work I go!

Hi You little chickdee's!

What the heck...this challenge stuff is lots of work...I've been working like crazy to get all the info together (who would have thought)....sigh...Then I sent out some info this afternoon...to find out I messed up on one of the dates...sigh again!!!...But hey it's well worth it!!!...Don't you all agree?

If you are reading this and have not received an email or facebook message and are interested in participating in the Feb. 1st challenge....please email me at jwing@surewest.net!!!

Can you believe how cold it is out there???...I took the dogs for a walk this evening and about froze my tushy off!...even with a sweater little man was shivering :0)...I hope you all are staying warm.

Ok...back to work I go!

Sweet Dreams :)

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Good luck Jen and thanks for doing the next challenge. Heck yeah it is going to be a lot of work for you, ask Sherron.
I would help you but I will be busy being a "cookie mama".

No worries on the date, I changed the date before I sent it off to a few girlfriends.