Tuesday, January 26, 2010

missin my "Me" time!

Hello sweet cheeks!

I am soooo excited...I just returned home from a CPR class that was suppose to be from 6-9 pm...but instead only went until 7:30...Yaahhooo!!! Aside from the all day fitness workshop on Sunday...that should pretty much rap up all the re-certs I need for the next 2 years....Yaaahhooo again!...a weight has been lifted for sure!

alright...so we all know that we eat more when were bored....right?...well today I heard that if you sniff coffee beans instead of mindless eating...it's suppose to slow down your urge to snack...think I'll try it and get back to you :)

Tomorrow will be the first day..(crossing my fingers)...that everyone will be back to school and work (and not home sick)...and I am secretly sooooo excited to just do my thing and not have anyone mess with my "me" time! Goodness gracious it's been a bit and I'm starting to get cranky about it!

Well off to read my 15 minutes of spiritual text...and watch A.Idol...(love that I can skip through the commercials)....sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite...

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Jayme said...

in the thought of coffee smell. I have also heard that if you smell strawberries you will have more of a desire to work out. I once had a stawberry candle I would light after a long day of work. Sure enough I would want to go do something. So here is something funny, I wear strawberry lip gloss and I can't think I have ever thought of food or work out. But I feel fresh when I wear it. The twins wear the same thing and they sure have a LOT of energy...lol

Can't believe we are on the last week...and so happy we have another 3 months to go.