Monday, January 4, 2010

Wacko on the loose!!!

Hi Girlie's...

Having a bit of a rough day today..."sigh"...I must be "pms"ing :)...my nerves are running VERY thin...Sometimes I feel like I'm running around in circles with my head chopped off!

All I want to do is put the dumplings to bed and not move for the rest of the evening...everyone in the house is probably scared to speak to me at this very moment...lol!

Alright...on a more positive note...here is what I am thankful for...(and yes...I am thinking hard this evening to come up with something nice)...I am thankful for peanuts...oh how I love to snack on them...I know I'm a nerd...I'm actually making myself laugh at this very moment...at how ridiculous I must sound to you all.

I think I'm just digging myself a deeper with everything I type....so I will close for now...and hope to return in better spirits tomorrow.

Sweet dreams :P

6 comments:

Rita Wingfield said...

You are a total nerd...but I already knew that. I thought cashews were your thing though? :)

kimbranch said...

I am so thankful for you today. Thank you so much for your help with getting everything signed by dad and faxed.
Love ya sis!!

Jenny said...

Your soooo welcome sis....can't wait to see the new house soon :)

Jenny said...

Oh and Rit...YOUR A NERD :OP

ShoppingShelley said...

Jen, I hope you have a wonderful day today. If you need anything, we are right around the corner. You need to drop a few dumplings off for a bit and get your groove back, I get it.

I am thankful for caramel....02-01-10

Laura said...

ooh my goodness, I am SO thankful for caramel! maybe that's why I am not so hot at this challenge. Now I am just waiting for Betsy to make the homemade version (that she promises will turn out amazing)!