Friday, January 29, 2010

Whatever dad!

Yippeee!!!...I just love going to the mail box these days...to find a bunch of envelopes from people wanting to join the challenge! It's been so fun getting money and emails from people I have never even met...Thanks to all you cuties that forwarded my original email...WooHoo!!!...you guys really got the word out!

My dad is to funny...he has been asking me to go to lunch with him for about 2 weeks now...and I just have not had enough time...(you know with the movies and all)...no, seriously, I've just not been able to go...so today I pick him up and we go to a little place near his house...we get there about 12 pm...we get our food...apparently eat it very fast....because we pay...get into the car and it says 12:35...I say "WOW" dad...if I new you only wanted to spend 30 minutes with your dear ol daughter we could have met days ago! um...whatever :)

Tomorrow I will not be journaling (blogging)...I am taking my free point day...I have a 30Th birthday party to attend and am going to live it up!...whos knows I might even take the WHOLE day off...I'm just so crazy like that...lol!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and have lots of fun!

Good night my fancy followers and sweet dreams :)

0 comments: