Saturday, January 23, 2010

sweetums = pain in the butt :)

Hello all you sweet things!

Well we bought the little critter...and I really am trying my darnest to like him :)...and yes it's a him...so the new name is "Scout"!

I just returned from a going away party...A good friend of my oldest is moving to France for 6 months...so sad for us...but VERY exciting for her indeed!...goodbye Annie...I will miss you :(

Not much happening in this household...half the family is sick...one being my Sweetums...and honestly I'm being REAL nice calling him that tonight...because he is the WORST sick person evvverrr...I should really be calling him my BIG pain in the bootie...lol!

Ok...I know I keep saying this girls...but if you are joining the next challenge...you have a bit over a week to get me the goods...money, picture and reason for joining...I really don't mean to be a pest but I am so excited about it and don't want you to miss out on this great opportunity!

Okay the Family is yelling at me to hurry up...guess their waiting to start the movie.

Have a great evening!

Sweet dreams :)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I gave you my money, doesn't that count for something, isn't that the most important part anyway??

Shelley said...

Oh, and congrats on the new addition and hope the housemates all feel better soon!
I am so done with all these colds and ailments this year, DONE!!!

Jenny said...

yes , yes shelley...I wasn't just talkin to you :)