Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In good spirits = happy and cheery :)

Hi you all!

Yah Hoo....I'm back...and in much better spirits I might add!

FINALLY got all the Christmas stuff put away...YES!!!...I heard that the official "Christmas should be out of the house day" is Jan. 5th...(Epiphany I think???)...So you better believe I was trying my darnest to make it happend. So, does this mean I have passed in Christmas etiquette?

My super fabulous mother-in-law told me that on amazon you can get up to 5 magazine subscriptions for only 5 dollars a piece...for a whole year...one's like...Fitness..Cooking...etc. I think she said the cut off day is the 9th...so check it out!

So...I spoke with Sherron (the gal who is running the current challenge)...and she said I should start putting the word out now about the Feb. 1st. challenge....which means in the next couple of days...you all will be hearing from me...so start telling all your friends and family that info is coming SOON.

I hope you all are having a superlicious evening.

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: