Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chocolate chip starfish...what the heck!

Hi you little cuties!

I swear...if there was a world record...(ooh wait or a challenge maybe)...for the most dirty laundry my family would WIN...I cannot believe how many loads I must do in a single week...and my sister who has only 1 kid was telling me she has alot...whatever sis...come live here for a week...lol! Thank goodness I was determined to finish...because I am finally on the last load....sigh!

So my daughter (the oldest)...Is making me Cuckoo...Ugghhh...She already has 2 dogs and a turtle...and had a fish but she just passed on...and just had a kitten...that I made her give away...ok can you already see my frustration...well she just called from the pet store and wanted to know if she could get another turtle...to start breeding them....hahahaha...yah, that's my crazy laugh....then after I ever so politely freaked out...she called back to see if she could just get a chocolate chip starfish.....WHAT!!!!....UGHHHH!!!....what on earth is a chocolate chip starfish...sweet Jesus you have to be kidding me!
Ok...now that I'm all worked up again...lol...I will close tonight with a big hug to you all...I hope you have a wonderful Sunday...Oh wait before I forget...just saw a picture of Sherron...the gal who is running the current challenge I am in...and Sherron if you are reading...I hope you don't mind me telling everyone...but you look fabulous...you cute little thing you!

Sweet dream sweet friends :)

1 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Mama W. Don't hate on our starfish. You know you think it's absolutely amazing!