Friday, January 22, 2010

little critter....yikes!

Sweet Jesus please help me...now the middle dumpling is just dieing to buy a hamster...seriously, I'm not even sure I could handle it if it starts to stink...she's been saving her money since Christmas to buy the fluffy little critter...and for goodness sakes I really am trying to be a cool mom and be all excited with her...but honestly the things kinda freak me out...yikes! So, tomorrow we are heading to the pet store so she can buy her little "Violet"...yes , that's right...she apparently has already named it :)

Okay...I'm am closing early...going to try and get to bed at a decent time this evening...I've been gone since 8 am and really can't wait to get all snugglie and read my book...awwww!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: