Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just plain cute!

Hi!

Okay listen to this...it is sooo cute...and you all know how much I'm a fan of cute things...cute words...cute anything...ok, ok anyways...my oldest dumpling was asked to homecoming yesterday...Awww...I know, cute right?...well here's some more cuteness to throw your way...he not only just asked her...he had flowers sent to her in each class...then when the day was coming to an end....he came into class with more flowers in hand along with his guitar...and in front of everyone sang her the sweetest song asking her to be his date!!! Here's a picture that I think captured it all...
So sweet...just had to share :)

Hope this Thursday has been fabulous for ya! Have a great evening...stay warm...and...

Sweet dreams :)

2 comments:

kimbranch said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Shelley said...

I wish it was a video! I am such a sap for stuff like this.