Tuesday, January 19, 2010

wet feet

Howdy!

WOW!...this rain is crazy...I stepped in a puddle at about 9am this morning and have had wet feet all day...I bet I looked ridiculous running across the parking lot...with an Ariel (Disney) umbrella...stepping in ankle deep puddles...Yikes!!! Although with all the rain...its making the new roof and gutters seem priceless right about now :)

The little mister stayed home sick today...so what did I do?...I took him to the movie's...you think now he might start faking sick?...just to get some fun alone mommy time.

Just met a really nice mom from the kids school today that is interested in starting a running/walking group with other moms from school...I'm totally excited...this is fantastic...any of you girls interested as well...I'll keep you posted!

Alright sisters...not to be a pain...but if you all are interested in the Feb. 1st challenge...I still need the money...picture...and reason for joining.

I hope you all have had an AWESOME day!!!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: