Sunday, January 24, 2010

rain rain go away

Good evening girls!

Jeez Louise is the rain ever going to leave??? I need to buy myself some rain boots asap...had another day of wet feet...standing out in the rain watching my oh so sweet niece get baptized was special indeed...but these wet shoes need to take a hike!

I absolutely cannot believe that as of today I have only 1 more week left of the challenge...I think there are 6 of us in the running... and besides me...two of them are my personal friends...all I have to say is...we ROCK for sure girlfriends!!! I am so proud of all of u who have kept with it!

I hope you all had a great relaxing Sunday!

Sweet dreams rock stars :)

1 comments:

Rita said...

Oh no. We are so not original...just got done with my latest post titled "rain, rain go away". Dang, I thought I was pretty cute with that one.