Wednesday, January 27, 2010

bras-siere

Hello you little chickadee's!

Ok girls...I've just gotta share...and I'm sure it's probably wwaaayyy to much information....but as the wire is poking into my left boob...it's all I can think about...lol!...alright...I really am serious....although I'm cracking myself up that I'm actually going to tell you all about it...

ok, I'll just come right out and say it...I have a bra problem...I absolutely hate shopping for bra's...I mean so bad that I will wait just until I have about 1 half way decent one and am practically forced to go buy some...I do wear sports bras alot...but that just doesn't cut it all the time...even for Christmas my sweetums and kiddos bought me 2 new ones...but come on...they totally didn't fit...(because who the heck buys someone else a practical bra) well wait...I guess they did fit...if you call not being able to move without one falling out fitting :)

Oh and here's something even funnier....the other night I had enough of that stupid sharp wire...and I was wearing a big vest...so I took that baby off...no one would even know if I wasn't wearing one right?...well we had to go to my daughters game that she was cheering at and it starting getting REALLY hot in the gym....so there I go getting ready to take the vest off...when all of a sudden I remembered...no BRA...what was I going to do...and to top it off I was wearing a hat...I mean it was soooo hot...I know I looked like a complete idiot all bundled up...like I was in the snow or something!

Alright, alright...enough talk about the bra...you'll be pleased to know I am planning on doing a little shoppping tomorrow...to help the situation.

sshhhh...I have another confession....but you can't tell my sweetum's...I'm also going to see a movie with my secret "movie-partner"...we try and go about every other week to the movies...it's really fun....but our husbands are starting to wonder what we actually get done during the days...lol!

ok...gotta close for the night...I hope you all had a great Wednusday...it was so nice to see a little sunshine today!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: