Monday, November 30, 2009

"If people were meant to pop out of bed...we'd all sleep in toasters"

Oh my goodness...soooo tired...fell asleep and just jumped up in a panic that I hadn't blogged today! I guess last week just down right pooped me out!

Ok you little hotties!....I've heard from a few of you that your feeling a little lighter these days...every time I step on the scale I'm just absolutely tickled pink that I decided to do this challenge!!!

Just to give you and all your friends out there a heads up...when this challenge ends on Jan. 31st...I will be starting another "Wellness Challenge"...of my own...that will begin Feb. 1st!!!...and yes....you've read that right...the day after this one ends!!! I've heard from soooo many of you saying that you would like to keep going and or you know several other people that are interested. I will put more info out when it gets a little closer :)

My house looks a little confusing right now...If one was staring from the outside at this very moment...they would see hay bails and pumpkin's on the porch...with a Christmas tree sparkling in the window....what the heck...I better get a move on it!

I am now going to try and go back to sleep...nighty night!

sweet dreams :)

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Feb 1st here I come. :) But can't we start on the 2nd so I can take a bite of sweets and spit it out knowing it taste gross. lol. The last two days I could eat chocolate and yet I went into the store and didn't want to buy..funny how the mind thinks.

Weight, I have yet to get on scale. I might be disappointed. I think I have tried to hard for so long if I get on I might get sad. My body right now is saying, hold this is only for a few days. But I must admit the shirts are not as tight. In other words I am now wearing the correct size. I just make myself laugh. When the 3 months is over I will get on scale. But does my weight matter anymore...no why...I feel BETTER! Oh Jen thanks for letting me say that!

Love your blog. I wish I could get it to give my blackberry a ring when you post. :)

Laura said...

I hope journaling in your head counts because I did a lot of that last week! The wheels fell off my bus as well...I think family stress throws me into a backslide! I am back on track and know for a fact that I haven't lost an ounce, but happy for all of you that are feeling (and I'm sure looking) slimmer!

Jen, I hope that this just becomes a way of life and I won't need another challenge....wishful thinking! Happy points!