Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An apple a day...keeps the points coming my way!

Good Evening fellow challengers...day 2's coming to an end...so give it to me...how are you all feeling? So far so good here! The best part has been with all the fruits, veggies, and water I've been consuming....there has been no room for other snacky type stuff :)

ok...This is kinda sad to say...but one of my goals each week is to make sure to call my Grandma...I know that sounds so bad....and I swear I'm not a jerko...but with time slipping by so quickly these days...I don't get the chance to tell her how much I love and appreciate her nearly enough.

Alright...I am now off to finish my last point of the day...which would be reading my uplifting text...started earlier but had to pick up the little dumplings from school.

Nighty night & sweet dreams :)

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Laura...have you made it to bed on time?

kimbranch said...

Day 2 down! Funny that your headline is about apples. Forgot how much I really like apples and peanut butter. Since I don't like many fruits, apples are going to be my friend in this challenge.
So have you called grandma. And that is a great goal to set. I think I will join you with that one.
Love you!

Laura said...

Yes my dears I made it to bed with a clean face! But I am really struggling right now with wanting a snack! It is a nightly routine, so very hard! I also really, really wanted a glass of wine this eve while I was making dinner...Steve is not doing this with me, so watched as he sipped his wine, ate his oreos after dinner....
I had apples and PB too -- yum! I think it's so sweet your goal...I miss my grammie and it's funny because when I did call her I had to plan for it because she could talk forever! That makes me a little nostalgic in fact.
One of the gals doing this with me says she loves your writing style on the blog...so you're doing an awesome job Jenni-girl, thanks for the blog. It helps me journal....I'll be in bed soon. Don't let the bed bugs bite (or your hungry tummy keep you awake).

Susanne said...

Apples and peanut butter were my snack of choice last night too (before 8, of course)! If you like raisins, add them in for a little extra "sweet" and a cup of herbal tea makes it VERY satisfying :)

Susanne said...

Oh, yes, and Jen... I agree that your blog is a FANTASTIC way to get your journaling done (and allow others to do theirs!), show your support to others, and help us all share ideas and keep each other motivated. Great idea! : )

Jenny said...

Aw...thanks Guys!

sara b said...

Jen-I lost my grandmother about 1 1/2 years ago...one of the hardest things I have ever gone through. We were SO close...she was amazing-I could talk with her about anything and everything. Cherish your grandmother and the time you have left with her! Calling her is a great goal to have! Throw a note in the mail to her, too...nothing like REAL mail to brighten up someone's day! Now I am off to read my REAL mail love letters from Jack!