Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baby it's cold outside

Brrrr...It sure is chilly out! I went for an early morning run and about froze my tush off! (Although I'd rather it be cold than hot any day)...It sure felt good to get out and run...haven't been in a few days...when I was training that's all I did in terms of exercise...but now it's been kinda nice choosing different types of exercise...and with having to get in my 45 minutes everyday...I've had to get creative so it stays exciting :)

Wow...it seems like everyone is getting sick :( ....I'm really hoping I've had my sickness for the year...cause I really do not want it to mess with my challenge. Jayme you are seriously a rock star!!!...I cannot believe you've powered through...exercise and all....WOO HOO!

Ok...I'm publicly busting my husband...he's gone back to eating his nightly peanut butter and chocolate ICE CREAM..."what the heck" is all I have to say...and thank the sweet Lord above...that ice cream is not my weakness!

One more thing...Aren't you all so stinkin excited that we are almost done with week 2?

I hope you all have a super cozy evening!

Sweet dreams you little cuddle bugs :)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

OK, so I did get back on the wagon. But, I had creamer in my coffee and does walking in the mall count for exercise? So maybe I am not totally on the wagon but running to catch it with one hand on the rail trying to pull myself up.

Props to you Jen, it was cold outside and yes, your friend (?) Jayme is a Rockstar. I bow down!

Laura said...

I so look forward to reading the blog....does journaling in your head at night before falling asleep count? And who said creamer was a no-no? Anyway all you who do not redeem your free points are rock stars! So far I've been able to get back on the wagon each time....I think if I didn't allow myself the points, I wouldn't make it at all. I do not do well with deprivation! And I have serious issues with willpower, so I am feeling pretty good about the whole thing!

My husband and I had an awesome date last night (1st time in way too long!) and I did indulge....wine, fattening food, dessert, etc. However, I didn't feel too hot this AM, so I know it's already having an impact!

Anyway, the end is near on week two and week three and all it's new free points await!

PS Saw the movie "The Blindside" tonight with Sandra Bullock....it was so good. What a great story with an amazing message! Loved it!

Jenny said...

Hi Laura...I think Shelley means the flavored creamers??? That's great you and Steve got a chance to get out! I have been really wanting to see that movie...I cry everytime I see the previews :)