Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting

Happy Thanksgiving my fancy followers :)

The Turkey trot was a blast...the little ones ran the whole time with us..I was so proud.

Are any of you crazy like me and wake up at the crack of dawn (or before)...to shop, shop, shop...literally till you drop?...It has been a tradition in our family for about 12 years...that all of us girls (NO KIDS) leave the house at around 4:30...AM that is...(which means the alarm starts beeping at about 3:30)...and shop all day...do lunch...and become seriously super silly for about 12 hours...then go home and eat thanksgiving left overs with all the guys and kiddos...I look more forward to this day then any other.

Soooo...I decided not to eat any sweets today...I really felt like I wasn't craving them and was only going to eat the pies cause everyone else was....not because I really just had to some! I totally didn't want to start the cravings again and wake up tomorrow and probably want a stupid donut or something...lol!

How did you all do today? Did you take your free day on some stuff...or all???

I hope you all are warm with delight and have made many special memories with the ones you love.

I'm thinking I should try and get some sleep....hugs to you all

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Congrats on no sugar still yesterday. I of course was not that strong. You da Woman!

I was out there shopping with you. I do enjoy a good deal, but when I see people going nuts and losing their mind I always think "Why am I out here?" :(

I can't wait to hear what you got!