Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ready to get my groove back

Awww...We are at the end of week 3...Yippee!!!

As much as I loved this last week with the kids home...and family in town...I'm secretly looking forward to getting my normal groove back.

I've honestly have had to bake something every day this week...(temptations I tell ya)...I Thought I was all finished for the night...when my little cupcake reminded me that they were celebrating her birthday tomorrow in class...I put on my best smile and simply walked into the kitchen :)

So...I tried a new recipe today...tofu marinaded in soy sauce....rolled in bread crumbs...baked...(kinda like a veggie fish stick)...well...I had only heard of the recipe so I wasn't sure of cook times...etc...I suppose they probably would have tasted delish...but...I forgot I was baking them...guess I didn't hear the beep...but they were burnt and awful...the biggest of the little dumplings said they looked like cat poop, rolled in litter...YUMMY!

I told you all about the book "Crazy Love" that I was reading each day...well if any of you all are looking for some good spiritual text to read...it's been really good...easy read and right down to the point.

Now I'm Going to curl up and watch "Four Christmases" with my sweetums...oh yah...don't forget to email your points!

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Jayme said...

The week has ended..yea! I would have to agree with you about things going back to norm. I can't wait for school to start tomorrow,Now thats sad. I Only want them back at school because of the challenge. The last two days have been hard...I hear my inner... whatever it is, calling for sweets. Not sure why since there nothing in the house. ugh. All in my head.

Thanks for the hug today! Keep up the great work. I just read what we talked about today. lol

Have a GREAT week 4....almost a month!