Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Balancing act

As I am writing this tonight...I'm actually trying to just bbrreathhh....AAWWWW!!!

I must admit today has been a little crazy around the ol' home front...kids were being all freaky like from the very moment they woke this morning ;)...(which doesn't help when mom is trying to have a peaceful morning)...half way to school the little Mister informs me he forgot his jacket...turn the car around and realize I will most likely run out of gas if I do not refuel immediately...kids now late to school...I'm a stress case...ugh! So I decide I will still make it to my Pilate's class if I hurry...make it, things are good...attitude is turning around for the better...get all my goals for the day accomplished...(Grandma's doing well)...THEN....the kids COME BACK and they are even more bonkers than earlier...and that is when all my calm & peaceful feelings...I was ever so trying to keep...fade.

So my friends...my goal tomorrow will be to wake up..refreshed I'm sure..right?...and try and keep it all together...ooh, maybe I should try reading my spiritual text before exiting the bed rather then entering...

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Laura said...

That sounds frantic Jen! Glad you survived the day....I think we can all relate on some level with wacky kids.

So, I know you get a pass when you're sick, but let me say that it's hard to go to the gym when the kids are sick! I am not an evening gym person, so with Spencer having another sore throat/fever, I've had to be a little more creative coming up with my 45 minutes!

I'm actually ready for bed (to sleep) before midnight tonight and didn't have horrific cravings to snack this eve. Week two is starting off well....hope your week is positive!