Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pearly Whites

Hello Hot stuffs!

Ok...so here's a little trick I've been doing...If it's after 8 and I really want something to eat...I brush my teeth. I know....kinda silly...but it works (I promise)!

I'm sure most of you know this...and probably eat your veggies this very way...I just love them...(oh and my kiddos enjoy them too)...so here's what I do...I cut up all kinds of veggies...my fav's are red bell pepper, squash, onion, mushrooms, asparagus...really any kind...then I toss a little oil olive or grape seed oil to coat...lay them out on a baking sheet...and bake the little baby's for about 15 minutes on 450...and right before I take them out...I sprinkle some shredded Parmesan cheese...and ooh la la their done :) delish I tell you!

So besides seeing the movie New Moon with my awesome sister in law...I had a fairly boring day. Oh wait...I did clean up 2 trash bags my darling dog decided he wanted to scatter all over the house...ugh!

But tomorrow will be a new day...

and I will wake up and celebrate my sweet baby girl turning 9! How I absolutely cherish everything about her...from her sweet disposition to her fabulous long eyelashes...she just melts my heart.

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: