Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey's a trottin'

I cannot believe it...but I actually slept until 9 am this morning...it was so nice to wake up and have my sister here as well...(she arrived in the middle of the night)...I LOVE that she is doing the challenge...it was so nice to have a fellow challenger beside me all day :)

oh yah...forgot to tell you all that yesterday at the movies I did not have a soda...yippee for me...I actually couldn't believe it...I ALWAYS want a soda at the movies.

So...are you all ready for Thanksgiving???...I've been cooking for the last couple hours...so I will won't be a freako tomorrow...and have a ever so thankful happy heart.

I'm really looking forward to running the Folsom Turkey Trot with my family in the morning...It will be a great way to start the day!

I wish you all a very HaPpY ThAnKgIvInG!!!

Sweet dreams you crazy turkey heads :)

1 comments:

ShoppingShelley said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
I hope you have a wonderful day.