Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blessed

I'm back and breathing tonight...much better day! Although I did just drop the the whole jar of salsa on the floor...then followed it with the bowl of taco meat...I guess leftovers weren't in the cards for tonight :)

I'm feeling extra sentimental today and just want you all to know...how grateful I am to have you all by my side during this next 3 months?...I feel truly blessed to have you all in my life...I am surrounded with such lovely ladies these days...it brings tears to my eyes. Soooo...here is a big hug and a wet juicy smooch :o) from me to you!

and by the way...I am not counting that as my showing love and appreciation to another person...I meant every word!

Sweet dreams precious friends :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

No Jen, I think we are the blessed ones. You brought this to us and opened our eyes a little wider than they were.
Big Hugs to you!

kimbranch said...

Yes, I am blessed to have you in my life.
Can't wait to see you next week.