Thursday, November 19, 2009

I can't have my cake and eat it too!

oh yah...sweet things...I have will power for sure! First time since starting the challenge that I had to bake...not bake just anything...but bake 3 banana cakes! My most favorite dessert since I was a little girl...They smell sooo yummy...thank goodness they will have new homes in the morning :)

So I started reading a new book...(you know, spiritual text)...it's called "Crazy Love" a girlfriend of mine gave it to me several months ago...have any of you read it or heard anything about it?...so far so good...but I am only on the second chapter.

Omg...your not going to believe this...not only did I drop last nights dinner...I actually did something way worse today...I dropped HOT PINK nail polish all over my sister in laws tile floor and vanity...the stupid bottle shattered everywhere...Ughhh!...hopefully things really do come in 3's and I will not destroy anything else. I can tell you one thing...I 'm going to keep wearing my new hot pink running shoes and pretend that they were suppose to look like this.

Sweet dreams :)

2 comments:

kimbranch said...

Mmmm......I would love a slice of gma's banana cake. I think you should make one next week to take on Thanksgiving. It is a free day!

Shelley said...

I loved your new colored running shoes. I think you are on to something. Don't you know, that is how some of the greatest items are invented, all by accident. Send a photo to Nike!

If you had a piece of Banana cake, wouldn't the sugar bake off and you would get your fruit in for the day? ;)