Wednesday, February 24, 2010

yogurt, granola, & honey.....oh my!

Hello darlings!

I had a great day with dear ol dad...took him to the bank...then on to his haircut and of course lunch...its nice having some one on one time every now and then with him!

I realized last night I told you all that I had read my sister-in-laws blog...but never gave you the link to check it out....so here you go...

http://stellarmoms.blogspot.com/

It's really fun reading her stuff...plus you all can check out my super cute niece :)

I'm sure most of you have tried Greek yogurt before...but I just discovered I Lovvvveee it! Yesterday I was taste testing in Costco and tried some with honey...and boy was it yummy...
so this morning I mixed that delicious yogurt with some granola and honey...and made myself an extra special breakfast! I also went to Fage's (the brand of yogurt I bought) website and found some tasty recipes...

http://www.fageusa.com/recipes.aspx?prevSect=nutrition

Might I close with another fabulous quote...

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”

Sweet dreams :0)

0 comments: