Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In a blink of an eye

Hello darlings!

I can not believe that 6 years ago today I gave birth to my sweet little twins...it is so crazy how the years go by so quick...I know people tell you that all the time...but this seems extra fast...and maybe it's because their the babies in the family...but I think I need a little extra time here :(

So I told you all about The Daily Method class I attended last week right?...Well tomorrow night is the night she hosting a FREE class at the Lucy in the Fountains...it starts at 6pm...soooo, I was wondering if any of you all are interested in attending too...it's a really great workout...and it's being held in a really great shop...and even greater that it's free....so what do you all think...any takers????

My sweetums and I did a yoga video together this evening and it was really fun...although I found myself eyeing him the whole time doing all these funky poses and had trouble with the relaxation part of it all :)

Allow me to close with a little motivational quote..."We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle...(just thought it fit)

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Laura said...

ohh...even though I am still sore from Monday's workout, I would love to go...especially since it's in my backyard! I hope to see you there....Laura