Friday, February 12, 2010

Her big debut!

Hello you little cuties!

I know I keep bringing up this whole "Daily Method" stuff up these days...but listen here sisters....it is seriously addicting!...went to another class this morning and took along a fellow challenge buddy...(who now has signed up to go back next week)...I honestly couldn't wait to attend today's class...and I'm delighted to report that I'm definitely NOT as sore as last week :) Here is the website so you all can check it out too...www.thedailymethod.com

I'm sure you all are wondering...what's with the early post?...wellll my oldest dumpling has a big part in her school play this evening..."The happiest Millionaire"...she even has singing parts...(and has refused to rehearse in front of me)...so I can't WAIT to see it! Pic's coming soon :)

Ok...I better get showered and ready for her big debut...don't forget this weekend is Valentine's day...which means an EXTRA FREE DAY...woohoo!!!

Have a wonderful evening!

Sweet dreams :

0 comments: