Saturday, February 20, 2010

A little bit of this....and a little bit of that!

Good morning sweet cheeks :)

Another busy day for this girl!..today's business is being wrapped around the little blessings "homecoming banquet"...so of course...one must start getting ready at 2 o'clock...right?...you know we have make-up being done...then on to hair...oh and pictures at (2 different houses)...yikes...what's it going to be like on her wedding day?...actually, I'm kinda picking fun at the whole thing...but really do love it :)

Last nights game was fun...would have been better if I wasn't feeling so yucky...the girls were absolutely adorable! Here's a pic before they went on...little cutie pie's!

I told you all about the great deal amazon was having on some of their magazine subscriptions...I ended up ordering Yoga, Eating Well, and Fitness...and LOVE them all...you can't beat 5 dollars for a year.

After pictures tonight...we are taking my sister-in-law out for a 35th birthday celebration...woohoo...no kids, some adult conversation....with a few of my favorite people...what more could I ask for....just want to feel good...and all will be glorious in my little world.

I hope you all are having a bright eyed and bushy tailed Saturday morning...

Hugs :)

0 comments: