Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hello my fancy followers!

Mobile blogging this evening...ugh!!!...my oldest is typing her term paper...so I couldn't very well kick her off...which means tonight's journeling will be short and sweet. Oh, and please forgive any misspelled words.

Had a great day...class this morning...followed with some more training...then came home and decided to make something new for dinner...ran to Trader Joe's...had a glass of wine (yep, took my free point)...and made the most delicious salmon topped with apples that were simmered with balsamic vinegar and honey...definitely a keeper :)

I hope you all had a nice relaxing Saturday...sleep tight and don't let the bugs bite...

Sweet dreams :)

5 comments:

Jayme said...

That sounds like a wonderful day to a busy week...

ShoppingShelley said...

Now will your dumplings eat that delicious sounding salmon?

Anonymous said...

Shelley- the 2 little girls were out for the night with neighbors...and C did not like it. but if the girls were home...I was prepared to make chicken and put the apple stuff on top!

Jenny said...

anonymous is me Jen...couldn't get it to work :)

Veronica A. said...

I would love for you to post that salmon recipe, Jen...I love the stuff, but feel intimidated to make it. Any fish tips would help!

Here's a cute one...I took my 10 year old son out for a snack the other day before I was leaving with my oldest for a meet weekend out of town. He stopped me before the waiter left the table to make sure I could still win the "contest" if I ordered what I did. Fortunately, it was a healthy snack, so I was good to go. But it cracked me up that he has it on the brain, too!
Have a great week, ladies! V