Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my little runner girl

Hello Darlings!

As I was thinking about it...I should have asked you all TODAY if you all want to poke your eyes out...not yesterday when it was all new and exciting!

Seriously bummin...I went for a run today...only 4 1/2 miles and my stupid knee was killing me again...so bad I had to actually stop and walk a few times...sorry Sarah...hopefully you'll want to run with me again :)

My cute little middle dumpling informed me a couple weeks ago...that she wants to be a professional runner when she grows up...(so sweet)...I just want to squeeze that girl sometimes! Her and I were both delighted to recently find a kids running club for her to participate in...now she doesn't have to wait!

Hope your second day was a success!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: