Wednesday, February 17, 2010

king of snooze

Hello Cutie pies!

Awww....the sunshine was fabulous today!...(don't get me wrong I am definitely a fall/Winter kind of girl)...it just felt sooo good I couldn't help but smile :)...I also had a MUCH better day today (as you can probably already tell)...

Ok, wait... let me back up a bit...

At 4:30 AM (it wasn't lookin promising)...I was awoken by my sweetums alarm clock ringing ever so loudly in my ear...(which continued about 3 more times because he is the king of pushing that stupid snooze button)...anyways....when I looked over again and realized it was now 5 AM and I was definitely was NOT going back to sleep...I seriously started questioning what God was trying to do to me....Jeez Louise...I can't go to sleep in a bad mood and wake at such an hour...but believe it or not...I had a GREAT day...I taught my class...went to kiddos school for a bit...had lunch with my dear friends...and last but not least...I came back home...and CLEANED...Yep, even those darn showers!...It was fantastic to have such a productive day on such little sleep! Sorry God...forgive me for doubting you :)

My oldest is having "duct tape" day at her school tomorrow...um...what the heck is that?...All I can hear right now is her ripping duct tape off to make some kind of outfit...what!

I hope you all are finding week 3 to be a little easier.

have a glorious evening....and

Sweet dreams :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

testing comments

Jenny said...

YESSSS...its works!!!!! leave a comment someone...so I can see if it works from you all!

Trina T. said...

Good Morning Jen. You will have to post a picture of her duct tape clothing. Too funny.

Rita said...

yep, it works!

Jayme said...

Hello...yes it works again! Not sure how you put it back...but you did it!

For the record...I LOVE "DAILY METHOD" Ladies you need to try it. You will enjoy it also. No the pain is not as bad as you are thinking. I am addicted to it, oh and for those who don't know me...I am OUT of shape, over weight but looking to be great. :)