Friday, February 19, 2010

Go Viking's!

Hi!

I'm Blogging early this evening...and trying to get geared up for a very long evening... It's the homecoming game tonight...woohoo!...and I have 3 very excited cheerleaders on my hands!...Yes you read that right, 3 of them...the two little ones have the special privilege of cheering with their big sis tonight for part of the game....you can only imagine the giggles in this house!

I received the contract for the new job today...and I believe I just might sign that baby...and hope and pray for the best. I went to a another class this morning and took a friend...who actually turned to me while working out and mouthed the words..."I Hate You"...ha....you know who you are and I love you for even going with me...lol!

Alright...I better get going....I'm already NOT getting a shower before leaving...gross I know! Have a great evening and weekend.

Sweet dreams Hot stuffs :)

0 comments: